[Owasp-board] john viega

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Jun 14 20:41:59 UTC 2010

So I asked a friend (Dustin Dykes) who has worked with John in the past,
his reply:
"In 1999 I brought Counterpane in to perform code reviews for my client
(Ericsson). They sent a team led by John - back then he had a
spectacular ponytail :-) I've never heard him do a formal presentation,
but having worked with him I hold him in the highest regard.
If he were speaking at a security conference, it would positively
influence my desire to attend.

That stated, it was over a decade ago since we last spoke so I'm not
sure how relevant my input would be. Let me know, though, if you'd like
me to speak with your OWASP colleague.

Cheers,

Dustin"

Eoin:  Let me know if you'd like to talk directly with Dustin and I can
provide his contact information.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro