[Owasp-board] Google Hacking Project

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Jun 14 11:04:18 UTC 2010

The issue of the 'impersonation' emails are something that we should pursue
and investigate (now CCing the OWASP since this is an important issue)

The Spoofed emails are here:
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-australia/2010-June/000287.html and
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-australia/2010-June/000288.html

<https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-australia/2010-June/000288.html>
Christian and Jean, are you able to provide us more details about this?
(don't worry about the bounces to the board mailing list one of us will
forward it to the rest of the group)

Have you discovered who did it? Do you think that it is Steven Steggles?

Dinis Cruz