[Owasp-board] Can I contractually bind OWASP?

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Jun 10 22:13:56 UTC 2010

Jeff

Thanks for the offer of a quick turn around.  For now, I was only
checking that I can "be OWASP" as far as contractually.  I don't have
any document from Boeing yet.

I suspect that it will take a while to actually get something for you to
review.  I've not yet seen anything come quickly from Boeing.  However,
when it comes, I'll pass it by you.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member