[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] FW: OWASP AppSec USA 2010

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Jun 7 20:46:08 UTC 2010

Sounds good.
A number of chapter members & clients have asked me if I was going to
deliver my Secure App Development training this year.
Folks have seen this and are keey to get their staff in the local areas on
it.
So if I (and a colleague from EY) was to deliver training at the Owasp
Ireland event in September how does this work out seen as I am on the verge
of announcing this training?

-ek

--
Eoin Keary