[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] FW: OWASP AppSec USA 2010

Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Mon Jun 7 19:28:46 UTC 2010

Suggestion:
If you sign up and pay for a class - its should be expected to #1 complete a feedback form on the training class that OWASP Foundation picked to provide under the owasp conference umbrella.  In addition a list of the students name, company, contact information is OK however the students should understand that they should "SIGN IN" with information that will be provided to the instructor for such purposes as OWASP is not providing the class rather a company/individual consultant is doing so etc.

the 60% OWASP /40% trainer spilt of funds so the"split" in the information however that is 50/50 ;) and a value for the provider of training.