[Owasp-board] London Training Expenses

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Jun 7 10:37:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

In the interest of not wasting OWASP funds (and also carbon footprint) I
have decided not to attend Stockholm (not that I would love to go) if all it
means is me hanging out and greeting people. In terms of addressing peoples
needs during the conf I believe there are ample OWASP board members
attending.

Re OWASP board member individual budget this is the first I've heard of
this, can someone explain please?

cheers,

Eoin