[Owasp-board] London Training Expenses

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Fri Jun 4 16:28:44 UTC 2010

Hi Dinis,

So just to verify…you would like me to categorize any board members expenses (including travel) in a separate expense account? What about when board members travel to conferences?  Would this still be recorded separately, or would it be an expense of the conference?

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300

Columbia, MD 21046