[Owasp-board] Logo use for conferences

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jun 3 16:00:44 UTC 2010

So what is stopping this effort - a project leader for it a marketing intern?

http://www.elance.com (put it out for bid)

http://www.logodesignpros.com

my google skillz are crazy today.

shoot a note to OWASP-ALL asking for HELP and define what we want:
a. OWASP Foundation Logo to be used on letterhead, website, business cards
b. OWASP Member Logo to be used for members and member companies
c. OWASP Chapter Logo to be used as the template + add the regional chapter name
d. other..

We can task a committee(s) to drive this and provide a proposal or we can knock it out and establish it within 45 days.

Item for the next board meeting and a vote.  I propose a budget of $1000 be approved with this too.