[Owasp-board] Logo use for conferences

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jun 3 15:47:45 UTC 2010

Also support the OWASP.ORG on all printed SWAG/material too.

Leads people to the website for the "What is OWASP factor" the circle and the wasp are ok.... but its obvious with recent adjustments like owasp training and regional logos.. that we do not have a corporate LOGO at this point. but the brand name is what you want people connect with what our we do.  So OWASP Conference materials should all have a reference to the primary website site where the information is.