[Owasp-board] OWASP EU

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jun 3 13:22:49 UTC 2010

It was decided that at our conferences http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference  (1) board member at every OWASP Conference for organization continuity and to deliver a kick off. Kate pulled the straws on this.

Attached is what I delivered at OWASP Denver conference yesterday and tomorrow at OWASP  Mexico and updated as needed at each event.

After that time should be utilized to LISTEN to the regional people of what is going on, what is working and what is not.  We had a lively discussion yesterday about commercial services registry, the 100k negative on the balance sheet and many ideas about making OWASP better globally.

Hope that helps shed light on the goal.