[Owasp-board] Logo use for conferences

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Jun 3 15:27:31 UTC 2010

I'm going to lean the other way. I'd like to see the word OWASP, but
not if it's going to mean less actual beanie use.

  Actually, the big picture is that we really need a marketing person
to help crystalize some themes we van promote that will help us get
our message out to developers.

Right now our message is just "OWASP" but it could be like the anti-
smoking "truth" commercials.  Highly effective.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams
Aspect Security
work: 410-707-1487