[Owasp-board] IMPORTANT: Proposed (revised) model for the 'OWASP Commercial Services' pages

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Jun 2 14:36:30 UTC 2010

Ok,
I am happy with this as per my last mail (below)

Proposal is attached.
If changes are to be made please change this document and redistribute and
change version so we can track changes.

I would like to amend/add the following:

*"There needs to be minimum number of feedback entries, 3, from three
disparate groups/organisations/individuals before any feedback is posted to
ensure fairness and avoid targeted emotive reviews."*

**

**

**

--