[Owasp-board] IMPORTANT: Proposed (revised) model for the 'OWASP Commercial Services' pages

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Jun 2 13:35:23 UTC 2010

Regarding Article 3: I'm thinking that any consumer of paid for OWASP
commercial services should be able to provide a comment, not just OWASP
members.

Regarding Article 5: Rather than only posting to their project mailing list,
I would think the project lead should also be able to post about commercial
services they are aware of related to their project. I think these should
only be 'executed' services, not planned or advertised services. They can
work with the consumers (from article 3) to get the consumer's comments
listed.

But I think some phone time would be helpful for me to understand that.

Dinis - I'm in the office all day today and tomorrow if you have time to
call me at 301 604 4882 (in U.S. of course).

-Dave