[Owasp-board] IMPORTANT: Proposed (revised) model for the 'OWASP Commercial Services' pages

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Jun 1 14:15:43 UTC 2010

My suggestion;

Please send the proposal with no "noise" in the email, simply the proposal,
so we can review and agree/disagree with this project.

1. Is this a viable project. (please reflect on the benefit to OWASP in
making this decision) (Y/N)
2. If (Y), are the stated governance articles sufficient? Do they need any
amendment, adjustment?

Eoin