[Owasp-board] IMPORTANT: Proposed (revised) model for the 'OWASP Commercial Services' pages

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Jun 1 12:08:41 UTC 2010

Great clarrification, good framework.

Has this draft been shared with mike yet? Perhaps we should share
this, request his proposal in a similar write up and then invite him
to the next board meeting to compare models "open" and a final vote on
the topic after hearing both sides. Typically this would be a GPC focus.

Might be politically correct, but we want to encourage volenteerism
and use this as another example of how OWASP really works.