[Owasp-board] OWASP Quotes project setup

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Jul 30 01:26:26 UTC 2010

I was thinking about the cases were we might want to either remove a quote
or change it (maybe because the need/relevance of the quote has expired or
because the vendor has modified his behaviour (for good or bad))

I do feel that it is better to make it really explicit to say that we might
change those quotes (and prevent any major headaches or complains when/if we
have to change one). I don't expect this to be common, but its better to be
upfront with that possibility

But you are the lawyer, so I will leave that text on your hands :)

Dinis Cruz