[Owasp-board] FW: leaders list

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Jul 29 15:25:58 UTC 2010

From: Laurence Casey [mailto:larry.casey at owasp.org]
Sent: quinta-feira, 29 de Julho de 2010 16:23
To: Kate Hartmann; 'Paulo Coimbra'
Cc: dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Subject: RE: leaders list

./find_member Christian.heinrich at owasp.org

     owasp-webscarab

     global_industry_committee

     owasp-all

     esapi-dev

     owasp-washington

     owasp-pci-project

     global-projects-committee

     global_conference_committee

     owasp-application-security-verification-standard

     owasp-london

     owasp-bayarea

     owasp-topten

     owasp-sydney

     global_chapter_committee

     owasp-australia

     owasp-brisbane

     owasp-brazilian

Cc: dinis.cruz at owasp.org

On second thought, since he is not a project leader you can add him to the
“noneactivelist”.

--Larry

Cc: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org

I looked at the owasp-all-committee-members list expecting this to be the
place to add someone so they would be on the leader’s list.  I see only one
person on this list, so before I add Christian to this, can you please
confirm that this is the appropriate work around to add a “non leader” to
the leader’s list?

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Laurence Casey <larry.casey at owasp.org
<mailto:larry.casey at owasp.org> > wrote:

Matt,

I manage the infrastructure and handle technical issues for OWASP. I am not
always aware of who is on each and every project and/or committee.

I don't agree that just because you are on the GPC list that you should be
on the leaders list. If you are running the GPC, that is another story. If
that were the case then people would just join the GPC list to be able to be
on the leaders list. If the GPC is a closed list, then that would make
sense. To have everyone that is a GPC leader added to the leaders list, its
simple, just add them as admins for the GPC list. That would get you on the
list automatically.

I don't mean anything personal for not adding Brad. Unfortunately, his
contributions were not in my arena.

--Larry

On 7/21/09 8:56 PM, "Matt Tesauro" <mtesauro at gmail.com