[Owasp-board] Welcome to the "OWASP-Leaders" mailing list

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Jul 28 05:29:52 UTC 2010

Eoin, I can tell by your emails that you are confused.

Sorry to be rude (it's been a long day/night), but why don't you start by
reading the email threads of the topics you are trying to understand what is
going on?

That way you would get a picture of where things are and don't ask questions
like the ones you just did.

Dinis Cruz