[Owasp-board] FW: Welcome to the "OWASP-Leaders" mailing list

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Jul 28 05:26:22 UTC 2010

Since we have to assume that Christian is *Innocent of any misconduct until
proven guity*, we should keep him in the leaders list

The only limitation that we should impose at this stage on him taking on new
OWASP leadership positions.

Note that one of the reasons for his removal of the administration of the
Google Hacking project is that that project is now marked as discontinued
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Google_Hacking_Project (which
by default implies no leadership)

Dinis