[Owasp-board] ASVS needs a new leader

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jul 27 16:49:18 UTC 2010

Since Tom sent out his 'we need a new leader for ASVS' in Linked in:

*"#3 - HELP WANTED - We are seeking a new project leader for OWASP ASVS, if
you want to help us change the world of application security we could use
your help in this volunteer role."
*
http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?trk=view_disc&gid=36874&commentID=-1&viewQuestionAndAnswers=&discussionID=25691211
*

*...which generated a number of potential applications, we need to take this
oportunity to define some methodology (which Paulo is working on) for
leaders to be appointed to mature OWASP projects.

Given the current state of affairs, and the type of project that ASVS is, we
are probably looking at having a joint leadership of at least 4 leaders (if
not 5 co-leaders to allow for majority voting)

Dinis
*
*