[Owasp-board] [GPC] ASVS needs a new leader

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Jul 26 17:23:33 UTC 2010

Christian,

I thank your kind offer to share the ASVS's leadership. It goes without
saying that both our Board and the GPC have the decision power. However, in
my perspective, as project manager, I wouldn't recommend we make such a
decision until our inquiry is finished.

I also take the opportunity to let you know that even though I am slowly
progressing, I am on the process of drafting an inquiry methodology for
Board's and GPC's approval.

I will of course keep you updated.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,