[Owasp-board] [Owasp-guide] Welcome to OWASP Foundation

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Jul 22 19:21:08 UTC 2010

I would recommend both goals, with the primary (and hopefully easier one),
being ASVS alignment, and then expanding or enhancing the guide as much as
the volunteers have the energy for.

The guide is a bit long in the tooth so it definitely needs
updating/refreshing in addition to reorganization to match ASVS.

My 0.02 anyway.

-Dave

anuraag.agarwwal at gmail.com

14:36:00