[Owasp-board] [GPC] [Owasp-guide] Welcome to OWASP Foundation

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Jul 20 18:39:05 UTC 2010

Ideally, the Development Guide would be upgraded in both ways -
alignment with ASVS as well as updates to its content.

Alignment with ASVS is important for all the OWASP Guides so that we
have a common view of vulnerabilities across all the guides at OWASP.
That would be a HUGE improvement for OWASP as a whole.

Also, I'm sure the guide could use some updates, edits, enhancements and
such.

However, this a volunteer effort.  OWASP will be happy for any and all
the help we can get.  Sure, OWASP would like to see the changes above,
but the project leaders determine the roadmaps and goals for their
projects.

So, please take the suggestions above into account as you consider your
project work but know, as project leaders, you have the final say.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member