[Owasp-board] FW: some help to unsubscribe

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Jul 20 18:22:06 UTC 2010

Since Matt didn't realize that Mike had quit, I thought I would forward
this, my last email contact with him.  I had forwarded this to Dave and
Jeff, who have worked closely with Mike.  They considered the circumstances
surrounding his most recent "resignation" and he was removed from all the
lists.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road