[Owasp-board] VOTE: OWASP Quotes

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jul 20 00:29:19 UTC 2010

YES, we need to give this a go since it is critical for OWASP's future that
we (eventually) get a model that works and is accepted fully by the
community (in fact we are already late on this, but it's better late than
ever).

There are a number of Governance issues that we need to fine tune (and
create guidelines for), but for the key decision regarding OWASP's 'on the
record' quotes, it is an absolute YES from me

Thanks Jeff for keeping this alive (I actually though yesterday about
pinging you about this :)  )

Dinis Cruz