[Owasp-board] FW: [Owasp-google-hacking] Inquiry

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jul 15 18:31:12 UTC 2010

I realize that, but I think what he is asking for is some progress.  Based
on our conversation yesterday, it would seem as if this has now effected his
professional career and his reputation.  So, it would only seem fair that we
would work towards a resolution, whatever that might be, so that the OWASP
reputation remains a positive one.  By publishing the results of an inquiry
we would be proving that the organization is mature enough to handle
ourselves in these types of situations.  I would think this will go a long
way towards punctuating out commitment to our community.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

kate.hartmann at owasp.org
From: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich at owasp.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Owasp-google-hacking] Inquiry
To: Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>, Jeff Williams
<jeff.williams at owasp.org>, Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org>, dinis cruz
<dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
Cc: OWASP Foundation Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>,
vanderaj at owasp.org

Paulo, Jeff, Tom and Dinis,

I would strongly suggest you commence your inquiry regarding the OWASP
"Google Hacking" Project i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2010-July/003281.html
ASAP.

Unless my reputation is restored within OWASP then I cannot raise the
numerous complaints against the Melbourne, Australia Chapter i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-australia/2010-June/000288.html
to the GCC.

--
Regards,