[Owasp-board] FW: [Owasp-google-hacking] Inquiry

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jul 15 13:54:58 UTC 2010

Guys, Christian called me last evening and asked me to forward the following
email.  How can I help?

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300
Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403
kate.hartmann at owasp.org
From: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich at owasp.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Owasp-google-hacking] Inquiry
To: Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>, Jeff Williams
<jeff.williams at owasp.org>, Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org>, dinis cruz
<dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
Cc: OWASP Foundation Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>,
vanderaj at owasp.org

Paulo, Jeff, Tom and Dinis,

I would strongly suggest you commence your inquiry regarding the OWASP
"Google Hacking" Project i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2010-July/003281.html
ASAP.

Unless my reputation is restored within OWASP then I cannot raise the
numerous complaints against the Melbourne, Australia Chapter i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-australia/2010-June/000288.html
to the GCC.

--
Regards,