[Owasp-board] Christian Heinrich

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Jul 15 12:02:48 UTC 2010

Tom et al,

I’ve been told previously to mark this project as ‘Inactive’. I did so and
added on it a label saying ‘This Project has been discontinued and therefore
marked by the OWASP Global Projects Committee as an Inactive one.’

Please let me know whether or not further or different action is required.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org