[Owasp-board] AppSec US, CA

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Jul 14 20:00:31 UTC 2010

If you give me the info on the hotel and any special rate, I'll see if I
can get Trustwave to foot the bill for my travel, lodging, etc.  I don't
expect that will be a problem but won't know for sure until I ask.

So, with any luck, OWASP won't be out any $'s to get me to AppSec US 2010.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member