[Owasp-board] Christian Heinrich

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed Jul 14 19:05:25 UTC 2010

too short a response from me, what I meant was:
we just did a chapter leader survey last year.
See the results from the 2009 summit:
http://www.owasp.org/images/a/ae/Owasp-gcc-slides_Summit_2009.ppt

What we need is an active committee, not the same q&a.

If everybody agrees I want to reset it by the 2010 summit and have a
plan with actions (and owners) to reach the goals set forward last
year.

--Seba