[Owasp-board] 2010 Summit

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Jul 14 02:22:39 UTC 2010

I'm with Seba on this as I was thinking it was going to be a 1 day
summit much like happened last year at AppSec DC 2009.  That is my
recollection of the conversations on the Summit that occurred in Stockholm.

If we truly want to do a multi-day Summit in the spirit of Portugal, I
think we need to plan for it NOT in conjunction with a large conference
as you're looking at asking people to take 8+ days away from work in a
row which would make attendance MUCH more tricky.

I'm not saying that a Portugal-style summit wouldn't be a good thing
(assuming we have the funds and time to plan it) but I don't think that
will work at AppSec DC 2010.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member