[Owasp-board] Christian Heinrich

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Jul 14 02:21:16 UTC 2010

I very much like the idea of a chapters survey.

I don't see a downside to gathering some data on the health of our
chapters - especially with the subtle review of the chapter values mixed
in for good measure.  If there are chapters in trouble, proactively
looking into that is a good thing.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member