[Owasp-board] 2010 Summit

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Jul 13 18:16:23 UTC 2010

Did we not agree on one day summit on Friday Nov 12?

When I look at: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/2010_OWASP_Global_Summit I see
Proposed Agenda - One, 4 hour, working group for each of the committee
groups througout the week to discuss committee plans for 2011 and
beyond. 2 monday, 2 tuesday, 2 wednesday, 1 thursday
2011 committee agenda submitted to board by 2pm Thursday
Closed board meeting with Board and committee chairs thursday afternoon/evening
Board presents at 4 hour "wrap up" session/vote/roadmap on Friday

=> that's 5 DAYS: huge impact on budget and people putting their time in it.
I personally was thinking of flying in only for the Friday: I can not
free up 5 days

--Seba