[Owasp-board] owasp.org - wiki down?

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Tue Jul 13 18:09:52 UTC 2010

Dinis,

The backups are in the form of database base dumps and directory backups on
a nightly basis. I keep about a month of history. Directory backups are
available in 2 onsite and 1 offsite locations. Database dumps are also
available locally on the server.

I do not backup the server as a whole since it is best to just build another
OS install to get to the latest main version rather than minors.

If we lost a server today, a new one could be up in a few hours.

Aspect pays me for my time that I spend on OWASP. What OWASP pays Aspect is
not something I am aware of. OWASP does pay me for the graphic work I do,
but that has been steadily going down ever since I started getting paid for
it.

--Larry

kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Skype:  kate.hartmann1