[Owasp-board] owasp.org - wiki down?

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jul 13 16:58:27 UTC 2010

I know we have 'backups' (I remember from previous threads), my question was
more on 'what type of backups do we have' and it was mainly a plug for the
idea that Matt talked about yesterday about having 'virtual' copies of our
server.

On the subject of backups, if we had lost completely the owasp website
today, how far back would the recovery cover?

Ideally this information should be on the owasp website (do we have a
section that covers the 'logistics part of owasp'?

The fact that Larry (I'm assuming that is you) still does critical functions
for OWASP like backups, is another reason we need to sort out his situation
and pay him accordingly. Jeff and Dave this is really on your side since
Larry is an Aspect employee and there is a lot of Fog here. Can you clarify
what is the current commercial relationship with Larry? i.e. who is getting
paid what? (ideally the answer should be a link to a page on the
owasp.orgwebsite)

Dinis Cruz