[Owasp-board] [Owasp-google-hacking] [GPC] Update Needed

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Jul 12 18:51:20 UTC 2010

Christian,

As for your answer, below, I believe it is the appropriate time to say that
I don't think your facts' narrative always entirely captures the essence of
the email-thread you refer. However, I suggest we further clarify the matter
in the context of the inquiry process in course so as to assure the
situation is handled with the care, respect and factualness it deserves.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Owasp-google-hacking at lists.owasp.org