[Owasp-board] Event Registration

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Jul 11 09:16:43 UTC 2010

Sorry Kate if you have already explained this on a previous email, but here
are a couple questions about this issue that I am a bit confused:

   - What is the history of this proposal?
   - This is a custom developed solution for OWASP right? (since it looks
   like a software development contract)
   - Where is the RFP (Request for Proposal) that Navatar is answering to?
   (i.e. where is the brief that explains the problem we are trying to solve?)
   - If we do have an RFP, has it been sent to the OWASP community? (who was
   given the opportunity to submit indepedent proposals?)
   - If we are looking at solving or reducing the cost of our
   online-registration processes, have we looked at the current commercial
   alternatives that answer our brief? Integration with SalesForce is a good
   thing, but a bunch of OWASP Chapters have been using EventBrite and it has
   worked out quite well (is that an option?)

Thanks

Dinis Cruz