[Owasp-board] Event Registration

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Jul 10 09:24:31 UTC 2010

I don't see a clear and detailed description of what Navatar will
deliver for the proposed 7k.
I prefer to first have our requirements nailed down before going on a
buying spree.
if there is no COTS solution, we can initiate an RFI/RFP for interested parties
Even better: maybe there are open source alternatives?

So: what do we need and what are our requirements?

--Seba

PS: I am not available for Monday.