[Owasp-board] Event Registration

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Fri Jul 9 19:20:51 UTC 2010

Hi Kate,

The Salesforce integration is a very cool idea.  I gather they they would be
writing this from scratch?  Does a product like this already exist? Since
this is something they can resell, and I would want them to, I would think a
significant discount on the price would be in order.

I haven't reviewed this carefully.. But.. I'd like them to sign up to the
secure software contract annex or something like it.  That would mean that
any security holes in the software would be theirs to fix at no cost.  I'd
also like to get updates for free (assuming that they update the product).

--Jeff

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Skype:  kate.hartmann1