[Owasp-board] Event Registration

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Jul 9 16:04:50 UTC 2010

The most concerning item would be the absence of available customer support.
once the product is installed, we are on our own - so to speak.  However,
since the product is written in the native language of Salesforce, if we
knew someone who could program, we could make our other changes.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300