[Owasp-board] OWASP London Training Course's financials

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Jul 5 17:12:51 UTC 2010

Eoin, Dinis and all,

I've made a mistake when I calculated the OWASP London Chapter Training
Financials and I apologise for that.  I've forgotten 8 new individual
memberships that the first course we held in April has enabled.

Being so, the total financial loss this event has generated is only -$49.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0An4Puwz7EA41dGhjRXBOaVdzWjkzckdxM2I
xdDhjZ0E
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0An4Puwz7EA41dGhjRXBOaVdzWjkzckdxM2
IxdDhjZ0E&hl=en#gid=0> &hl=en#gid=0

Please note that even with this correction the new memberships estimative
may be understated.

If one counts the new UK membership since 1 April 2010 the number rises to
47. Nonetheless, I am only counting with 27 of them (8 in April +19 in May)
because those are the ones that I have been able to trace as being a direct
consequence of the London Training Course.

As additional qualitative info, we also know that this two days event had 85
attendees and 8 OWASP Project Leaders were involved.  Also, educational
materials were produced to support training activities related with 10
different OWASP Project.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_
you_can_use_TODAY#tab=Training_-_May.2C_28th.2C_2010

Finally, we've invited the course attendees to fill in a 'Course Evaluation
Form' and as a result we have received very encouraging marks and remarks.
As soon as we can scan these forms, they will be put online.

http://www.owasp.org/images/6/60/2_Course_Evaluation_Form_%282%29.pdf

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager