[Owasp-board] OWASP London Training Course's financials

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Jul 5 16:17:51 UTC 2010

Eoin, you must be joking right? Do you really think that this was not a good
investment for OWASP?

In fact, since you were there, can I ask you to answer that question first?

Namely, *"from your (Eoin) point of view, what benefits (if any) did OWASP
made from this? and was it worth the money spent?"*

Dinis Cruz