[Owasp-board] Board mailing list moderation

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Sun Jul 4 17:40:50 UTC 2010

Dinis,

I've already changed the OWASP Board mailing list options. I've gone to the
'Privacy options', chosen 'Sender filters' and changed the option "Action to
take for postings from non-members for which no explicit action is defined"
to "Hold".

Hope this action answers your request.

Thanks,
<https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/admin/owasp-board/?VARHELP=privacy/sender/g