[Owasp-board] [Owasp-google-hacking] [GPC] OWASP "Google Hacking" Project - Status - June 2010

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Jul 4 09:17:55 UTC 2010

Hey Steven and Brad (direct email to you)

Please don't give up on OWASP just yet :)

This is a tricky issue and we are tying to address it in a way that is
transparent and fair to all parties involved.

I really appreciate your efforts in raising the alarm for what has been
happening with the OWASP Google Hacking project.

Like I said on my last email, we are starting this process from the point of
view that Christian is innocent, but if the accusations that you guys made
are correct (note that I have not looked at what this project has delivered)
then I do share your concerns (and we will have to act accordingly)

Thanks for you help so far

Dinis Cruz