[Owasp-board] (Certifications) Fwd: SI OWASP Membership

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Dec 22 23:01:34 UTC 2010

Good, just being devils advocate here in absence of written policy/procedure. When the Boston chapter says hey where is our 40%

So this is NOT a summit sponsorship (that would be handled differently right per the summit call for sponsors page. You are claiming a summit project (however summit is not a project by definition) so in reality, all 5k goes into the owasp bucket and then we reallocated unused budget for 2010 it moves to the OSTF (Owasp summit transfer fund) / general fund.

The movement of money is already being questioned on lists and other emails, so be clear on the flow. We will need to provide clarification/justification at Summit not show a shell game.

alison.shrader at owasp.org