[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] FW: Questions about OWASP support to local chapters

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Dec 22 17:44:24 UTC 2010

I certainly don’t mind throwing $2500 their way. That’s a pretty small
part of the overall loss and we should show them some support. But we should
also caveat this funding with a comment that this is a one-time deal and any
future events need to be organized to break even at a minimum.

We want to be encouraging and help them with lessons learned and I think
this is a reasonable compromise.

-Dave

--
John Wilander, https://twitter.com/johnwilander