[Owasp-board] FW: Suggested Core Values Attached

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Dec 22 14:06:19 UTC 2010

Board, I have heard that Seba, Jeff, and Tom will NOT be able to make the
call.  I have not specifically heard from Dave, but I believe he is also on
vacation.

That being said, it seems like the purpose and content of the call can be
discussed and finalized through an email thread.

Please take a look at the content of this email and the attachments and see
if you agree.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403