[Owasp-board] Fwd: Re: [Owasp-Summit-2011] Updates on Summit Budget

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Dec 22 13:43:49 UTC 2010

At the moment there is no extra budget being allocated to the Summit, so far
it has been a reallocation of the 150k budget we approved in Irvine (see the
email that you guys voted on)

The next financial moves* that might happen *(if you vote for it) are:

   - Re-allocation ASAP to the Summit Attendee Funds, the budgets currently
   allocated to non-active chapters (chapters that had no meetings in the last
   year)
   - Use of new funds available from the OWASP Balance Sheet
      - This is the 100k value that I originally mentioned a number of
      emails back
      - This was in addition to the 150k that we had already committed
      - I don't think this value is going to be that big (unless December is
      really good in corporate memberships)
      - To calculate that value we need to get a full picture of what
      already been paid (i.e. is on the Balance Sheet) from the 150k budget, so
      that we diff that with the value in the Balance Sheet

Dinis Cruz