[Owasp-board] VOTE REQUIRED: Re-allocation of non-used funds from exiting 2010 150K budget to the OWASP Summit 2011

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Dec 20 20:15:51 UTC 2010

I think we need to have that 'where and when will the next Summit be?' at
the Summit 2011, since we will have a much better picture of how it works
then (for example my view is that we need to do it every year, but let's
talk about that later)

But I like your concept of the 200k being allocated to the Summit,
but hopefully this Summit will also show us a couple ways to fund it :)

Dinis Cruz