[Owasp-board] VOTE REQUIRED: Re-allocation of non-used funds from exiting 2010 150K budget to the OWASP Summit 2011

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Dec 20 19:55:13 UTC 2010

I vote yes as well.

Agenda Item for January Board Call:
For future reference, lets just assume the Summit is going to cost
~$200K USD and if we are going to do summits every 2 years, set aside
funds in the off years to cover the cost.

We're fortunately in a good place this year to make up the ~ $150K
shortfall but if the summit is truly important to OWASP, we should plan
accordingly.

Decisions to make:
(1) decide if were are going to hold a summit every 2 years
(2) if yes to (1), decide how we are going to allocate funds *proactively*
(3) decide if we need to conduct a 'lessons learned' from each summit to
enhance those that follow.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro